This policy (together with our terms and conditions) sets out the basis on which Lancashire Online will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of using our site www.lancashire-online.com. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 we are the data controller.
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site https://www.lancashire-online.com.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
UKI Online Ltd. is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our Contact Details are:
Full name of legal entity: UKI Online Ltd.
Email address: email@example.com
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regard your privacy as important and any personal information you give to us will only be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. We do not store personal information about people who visit this site unless they provide contact information or use one of our online services.
If you provide any personal information to order to use a service on this website, it will only be used for the reasons given on this page. It will not be shared with any third party without your consent, unless required by law.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
You are not required to provide any personal information in order to obtain general access to this site. However, in order to access certain services and features of this site, we may require you to provide personal information such as your name, e-mail, telephone number or home address. For example, we will collect certain personal information when you wish to register a group or event and if you want to contact us via the ‘Contact Us’ form or when you register to receive updates.
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at email@example.com. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please note that we will not share your personal information with any third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Any information supplied to us via the online ‘Contact’ page will only be used for the purpose of progressing your enquiry or request. Please note in this regard your details will be deleted from our site after 3 months.
We reserve the right to disclose user information when required to do so by law or when we have reason to believe that the disclosure of such information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other users or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This site may contain links to other sites that take you outside this site. These sites are beyond our control and are governed by the privacy policies of those sites, which may differ significantly from our own. Please do not assume that the privacy afforded to you by this site is also afforded to you by sites that have links to our own.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
From time to time, we may collect general, statistical, non-personal information about the use of this site, such as how many visitors view a particular page, which browsers are being used to view the site. We collect this information via technologies such as ‘cookies’ and ‘IP addresses’. We may use this data to understand how our site is performing and to make improvements to enhance visitor experience. This aggregated data does not personally identify you or any other users of this site.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
The cookies used on our website have been categorised based on information provided by the International Chamber of Commerce UK Cookie Guide. Please note that some cookies used on our website may be set by third-parties
These types of cookies are created temporarily, allowing us to link to your actions during a browser session. A browser session starts when you open your browser window and ends when you close it. Persistent Cookies. These types of cookies remain on your device for a specified period of time, becoming active each time you visit our website.
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
These cookies are essential for using our website, enabling the services that you have specifically requested when consenting to using our website. These cookies will be used for basic functions such as remembering your previous actions when navigating our website during a single session.
These cookies collect aggregated information about how our visitors use our website. This enables us to improve the functionality of our site and monitor its efficiency.
These cookies allow us to remember your preferences to provide a more personal browsing experience. These cookies may also be used to deliver specific website functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
TARGETING AND ADVERTISING COOKIES
These cookies enable effective delivery of adverts relevant to you. These types of cookies are usually set by the third-parties who provide the advertising, therefore, we have no control over and cannot be held responsible for the use of any data collected.
GUIDANCE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 16
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16 on this site. If you are under 16, please do not provide any personal information to us.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We reserve the right to change the terms of this Policy at any time and will not specifically notify you of any changes. With this in mind, we recommend that you periodically check the Policy for any changes.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss of, misuse of or unauthorised access to data. We take this responsibility very seriously and make every effort to ensure your personal information is secure. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% safe. With this in mind, whilst we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for its theft, disclosure or subsequent misuse.