The Leyland Festival comes to to Leyland every year. However, the organisers have announced that the event will not take place in 2021.
Usually, the festival starts with a lively and entertaining parade throughout Leyland Town Centre. Afterwards, it continues on to Worden Park.
Enjoy a fun filled day of family entertainment, show’s, live music food and much more!
In 2019, Leyland welcomed over 12,000 people onto the park.
Unfortunately, in 2020 the festival was cancelled due to Coronavirus. However, in 2021 Leyland Festival is shaping up to be even bigger and better!
- Traditional Festival Parade right through the town centre.
- Live Music.
- Cars in the Park Cars Show – the latest supercars plus rare, unique and heritage vehicles.
- A wide selection of food and drink, including 2 food courts and 2 bars.
- Paws in the Park Dog Show – a fun event for all the family.
- Sports arena, featuring a range of activities and demonstrations.
- Funfair with a selection of rides.
- Trade stalls and community stalls, including crafts, gifts, fancy goods and more.
- Giant inflatable assault course.
- Artisan Producers Market.
- Afternoon Tea Tent.
- And much more!
Visit official event page here
Take a look at other Lancashire events.