Dog Ways Lancashire are a comprehensive dog walking, training and pet sitting service who are passionate about pets.
• Dog Training – for puppies and adult dogs
• Dog Walking – group walks, multi-dog household walks, walk-and-train, and individual walks for dogs who prefer their own space whilst walking
• Mantrailing – a fast-growing dog sport in which pet dogs are trained to find missing people
• Pet Sitting for your other animals while you’re away from home
• We’re a stockist of Houndagrips long lines and training leads
We are trained in Canine First Aid & CPR and Advanced Canine First Aid, and Qualsafe First Aid at Work. We are NarpsUK Certified, a qualified Mantrailing UK instructor, and a member of the Pet Professional Guild association for force-free trainers.