Martholme Viaduct is a 19th-century railway viaduct.
The landmark lies between the town of Great Harwood and the village of Read, in both the district of Hyndburn and that of Ribble Valley. The viaduct was constructed 1870–77 by engineer Sturges Meek. It was built to carry the Great Harwood Loop of the East Lancashire Line over the River Calder. That part of the line closed in 1957.
The viaduct was originally intended to be a wooden structure but was eventually built of sandstone rubble. It has ten round arches, each 40 feet (12 m) wide. On a slight curve, the viaduct is 65 feet (20 m) high. In fact, in 1984 it was designated a Grade II listed building by English Heritage.