The Palace Theatre Group based in Longridge was set up in November 2019. The creator Claire Snowdon is a former Drama teacher and Director of Expressive Arts. Over the past 10 years in teaching, Claire has seen how the use of drama can have such a positive impact on young people and, in some cases, transform their lives.
For that reason, Claire wanted to set up a group that doesn’t discriminate and welcomes everyone whatever their story. Individuals of all abilities and experience are invited to come along and get involved in one of our classes. They will work with some amazing people, discover their key strengths, develop some important life skills (for example the 8C’s) and of course have lots of fun along the way!
Claire’s aim is to build on self-esteem and encourage each member of the group to be engaged and resilient in whatever they do. Our workshops are full of excitement and challenge and offer everyone the opportunity to create, perform and evaluate something stimulating each week. As a way to celebrate all of our members talent and dedication, we invite friends and family to watch a special performance, showcasing some of their work from the term.
The Palace Theatre Group will help you fulfil the 10C’s…..
1. Unleash and develop your CREATIVITY with exciting activities
2. Increase your COLLABORATION skills by working positively with others
3. Find the COURAGE to step out of your comfort zone
4. Improve COORDINATION by learning new skills
5. Build on your self-esteem and gain CONFIDENCE
6. Be part of a supportive and CARING community
7. Take on a new CHALLENGE and achieve your goals
8. Show COMMITMENT to producing high standards of work
9. Develop your COMMUNICATION and presentation skills
10. Learn to show COMPASSION to others
Monday evenings at The Palace Cinema in Longridge, Lancashire.
- 4.15-4.45pm – The Mini Royals – 4-6 year olds
- 5-6pm – The Junior Royals – 7-10 year olds
- 6.15-7.15pm – The Senior Royals – 11-16 year olds
If you or someone you know wants to get involved and take the first steps to discovering their full potential, then look no further- The Palace Theatre Group is the place to be!
For more information please contact Claire at email@example.com